Have a Fire Extinguisher in your New Baltimore Office
Office fires in Clemens, New Baltimore are more common than you might think. If you have a break room in your office or small business, it probably contains a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and/or other small appliances. You should also include a fire extinguisher in there somewhere! SERVPRO of Clemens, New Baltimore wants to remind you that fires can start as easily as turning on one of these appliances. There could be a short somewhere in the wiring or something inside the microwave could catch fire. Unfortunately, the possibilities are real and they do happen. Your workplace should have a training session on how to use fire extinguishers. If the owner of the business has not done that, please look into setting up a training session. Local fire departments are usually happy to assist with this training, and they can provide some real-life examples of ways to practice fire safety.
If your break room (or any other area of your office building) catches on fire, you will likely have smoke damage as well as damage from the fire. That is where SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore comes in. We are here to clean up the damage and make your New Baltimore building look new again. We are open 24/7 and we show up prepared. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need our services. We are Here to Help.
SERVPRO of Clemens, New Baltimore is independently owned and operated.