COVID-19 Cleaning Protocols and availability 24/7 for your need.
Show your customers and employees you care.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean. Being open for business is just the beginning of our new journey forward. Employees may be hesitant to return to work, and customers may wonder whether the businesses they patron are safe.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program that SERVPRO offers to commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 global pandemic. This is a level of clean that goes way beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. This is proactive viral pathogen cleaning. When an establishment chooses Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, employees, customers, and the community can rest assured that they have selected a higher standard of clean.
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, SERVPRO stands on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help businesses and community spaces become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are also expertly trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills—always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local, and national authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting hard and high-touch surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will ensure that space is prepared to inspire consumer confidence as the economy reopens.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – Program
When the stakes are this high, SERVPRO is a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We have developed expertise from cleaning up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable, including confirmed COVID-19 locations. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects the unique experiences and capabilities of America’s #1 clean-up and restoration brand. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
Not all spaces and facilities are the same, which is why we will assign a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who works to understands the business and create a custom COVID-19 cleaning program to meet your specific needs. SERVPRO has worked in a wide variety of industries with businesses ranging from start-ups to global, multinational organizations. That’s why we know to start such a critical cleaning process with a consultation.
Each specific program will be developed based on a range of factors including business type, size of space, amount of high-frequency touch points, foot traffic, and congestion points. As a result, clients will know that Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is not just an industry leading standard in clean, the cleaning is customized to each facility’s need.
Each location will undergo a thorough, expert deep clean rooted in the pillars of People, Process, and Product. Combining our proprietary training, cleaning solutions, and processes creates an industry-leading solution that will help provide businesses, employees, and customers the peace of mind that they are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
People. Our SERVPRO Professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, including COVID-19 cleaning, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform.
Process. SERVPRO professionals are trained to perform proactive or emergency COVID-19 cleaning that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure the facility can get back to business as quickly as possible.
Product. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned has more than 100 exclusive cleaning products to meet any need including our proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, which is a hospital-grade disinfectant that carries the Environmental Protection Agency’s lowest toxicity category and is National Sanitation Foundation certified for direct food contact surface use. All our products carry the EPA’s registered emerging pathogens claims and meet the standard set by the CDC for use to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We’re going to extend our credibility as a premier biohazard cleaning company in the country to each participating business—delivering an assurance to employees and customers that only SERVPRO can provide. Once the location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, participants will gain access to on propriety signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that they’ve selected a higher standard of clean to help protect employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, guests will know exactly when the facility had been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Here to Help®
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. SERVPRO professionals have been on the front lines of proactive and reactive COVID-19 cleaning as businesses reopen.
At SERVPRO it is our duty, not our job, to inspire confidence by ensuring your business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, making community possible again. We’re here to help—24 hours a day, seven days a week—until life is back to normal in the communities we call home.
Call us today for your cleaning needs (586) 741-5050. We are available 24/7 for Covid-19 cleanings to help support our local businesses stay open.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience.
Thunderstorm Damage in New Baltimore?
Mount Clemens residents trust us to restore their storm damage.
Thunderstorm Fun Facts
According to the National Weather Service, part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), thunderstorms are defined as rain-bearing clouds that also produces lightning. Lightning strikes injure, on average, about 300 people a year. Other dangerous weather events attributed to thunderstorms include tornadoes, strong winds, hail, and flash flooding.
Macomb county is no stranger to thunderstorms and severe weather events and SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has been restoring residential and commercial properties damaged by storms in the New Baltimore and Mount Clemens areas for years. Here are some interesting facts about thunderstorms from the NOAA:
- Thunderstorms occur singly, in clusters, or lines
- The most dangerous thunderstorms are the ones that stay in one location for an extended period of time
- A typical thunderstorm produces rain for about 30 minutes to one hour
- Thunderstorms develop when warm, humid conditions are present
Call Us Today
No matter what form of storm damage you have, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has a team of highly trained technicians on call 24 hours a day to respond to your emergency. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your storm damage in New Baltimore, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.
Busted Pipe in Harrison Charter Township?
Mount Clemens residents trust us to restore their water damage.
Hidden Water Damage is the Worst
Water damage is a common occurrence in Harrison Charter Township, and SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore are called to respond to water damage emergencies of all kinds. Busted or leaking pipes can cause hidden water damage that is not immediately apparent, that is until you see the tell-tale signs of blistering drywall, or dark stains pooling on your ceiling, or even water sitting on the floor. Yikes!
Water damage left unrepaired can cause even greater and more expensive repairs as the water has the chance to saturate wooden subfloors, insulation, baseboards, and other parts of the structure. When we arrive, our highly trained technicians will immediately begin the cleanup and water extraction process and will provide and assessment of the damage. We will thoroughly dry the area and repair structural damage as needed, restoring your property to preloss condition quickly and efficiently. We will also help you with the insurance paperwork and process.
Call Us Today
If your Harrison Charter Township property experiences water damage of any sort, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore wants to help. We are on call 24 hours a day to assist you no matter how big the job is. Call us today at 586-598-5050.
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.
Halloween Candle Fire in Mount Clemens?
Don’t let your Halloween pumpkin start a fire in Mount Clemens this year!
Out of Control Candle fire?
There may not be many choices of Halloween events to attend this year due to the pandemic, and some residents are opting to have small parties at home rather than risk exposure by trick or treating in the neighborhoods. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) thirty-seven percent of Halloween home fires start from candles. SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has witnessed firsthand the damage fires do to homes and have been providing fire cleanup and restoration services to the Mount Clemens community for years. Here are some tips from the NFPA to keep your “little monsters” safe from fire:
- Use a battery-operated candle or glow stick in jack-o-lanterns
- When choosing costumes, stay away from long trailing fabric
- Teach children to stay away from open flames, including jack-o-lanterns with candles in them.
- Dried flowers, cornstalks, and crepe paper catch fire easily. Keep all decorations away from open flames and other heat sources like light bulbs and heaters
- Provide children with flashlights to carry for lighting or glow sticks as part of their costume.
- Remember to keep exits clear of decorations, so nothing blocks escape routes. Make sure all smoke alarms are working.
Call Us Today
If your Mount Clemens property experiences fire damage, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore wants to help. Call us today at 586-598-5050.
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.
Preparing for storms in Macomb County
When storms are brewing, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore will be there
When storms are brewing, we may not think destruction is headed our way but sometimes the inevitable happens in Macomb County. While storms can be beautiful, they can turn deadly in just moments. Being prepared will help minimize harm to people and bring less damage to your property. If you find yourself in the aftermath of a storm, let SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore turn your chaos back to normal.
A few ways to prepare for a storm with strong winds are:
- Have a flashlight readily available in case of a power outage
- Board up windows and doors ahead of time, if possible
- Secure loose items
- Have an emergency kit ready including non-perishable foods and water
- Make a plan ahead of time so your family will know what to do
Your local meteorologists will monitor the weather conditions in your area keeping you informed on what type of storm is happening. A storm Watch indicates they are watching for formations of specific types (flooding, severe thunderstorms, hail, tornadoes, etc.) A storm Warning means there are property and life-threatening conditions occurring so you should take precautions.
Once the storm has subsided in Clinton Township, please continue to be careful walking about your structure as there could be loose debris, and compromised structures, etc. Wear boots, and gloves to help protect yourself but above all call the professionals at SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore to make your loss “Like it never even happened.”
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists in Mount Clemens?
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore technicians are required to undergo rigorous initial and continuous restoration industry training.
Highly Trained Specialists
Did you know SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has some of the most highly trained restoration specialists in the region? Our Mount Clemens employees undergo rigorous initial training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility and certification training where they learn best practices as set forth by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, and many other specialized cleaning and restoration classes. Our technicians are certified in:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
Additionally, our team has access to web-based training and e-learning courses for continuing education to stay up-to-speed with emerging technologies and new industry standards.
Call Us Today
Our team at SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is ready to respond to your property damage emergency 24 hours a day. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your property damage in Mount Clemens, New Baltimore “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated
Tips for Staying Safe During a Storm
Stay away from windows during a lightning storm in Macomb County
Common safety rules and precautions state that the public should generally try to stay inside of a safe area or building when a lightning storm or thunderstorm occurs. There are many commercial buildings in the Naples area. SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore wants to share the following safety tips for staying safe during a thunderstorm while inside a commercial building:
- Stay away from all windows or glass walls, especially during a lightning storm
- Unplug appliances if possible
- Pay attention to all alerts and warnings, as a thunderstorm can develop into a tornado if powerful enough
- Avoid running water if possible since electricity can travel through plumbing
Weather is unpredictable. Although the weather can be predicted, it can also change in an instant without much warning. If a thunderstorm does happen to turn into tornado weather in Macomb County, consider the following tips:
- If the commercial building has a basement or storm cellar, head there immediately
- Use your arms to protect your head and neck in the event of flying debris or shattered windows
- Do not leave the safe area until the local alerting system says it is safe to do so
Remember, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is here to help. Our trained team members will show up ready to go and can assist in cleanup and restoration after a thunderstorm, lightning storm and even a tornado.
Independently owned and operated by SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore.
We can help you 24/7 for your business needs!
Our business is 24/7 so yours doesn't have to shut down.
In a crisis, you usually only get one shot at doing things right. Things are moving fast and happening suddenly and the choices we make can’t be second-guessed while the catastrophe is in full swing. That being said, choosing your cleanup and restoration company is something that you only want to do once so feel free to ask SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore a few questions before you hire us! Consider these:
- First—Am I going to have to worry about a job half done? When you leave, will I have to hire someone else to finish the job? The answer is no because we want you to have enough confidence to tell your friends/ business associates about us. We want you to be satisfied so we promise to be thorough.
- Second—If you run into difficulty, do you have the resources to push through and get it done? At SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, we absolutely do. Because we’re nationwide, we have access to the know-how, the materials, and the technology of over 1,700 franchises across the USA.
- Third—When you leave, will you have done the best job you know how to do? The answer to that is yes. The main reason? Because we care.
So if you’re wondering who to call in the heat of the moment, let us be your choice. We won’t let you down. By the time we are done, the damage will look "Like it never even happened."
The Storm has passed, now what to expect from the cleanup...
We are always Here to Help!
Count on Clear Communication and Fast Professional Work from the SERVPRO Team When Water Damage Needs Restoration in Patchogue
We know our customers will experience a steep learning curve if this is the first time they confront substantial water damage at their Macomb County residence. In addition to stress caused by the broken sewer drains or burst plumbing is anxiety about what awaits you and your family during the restoration process. Sometimes the cure might seem more disturbing than the water loss itself. We are here to calm those fears.
What Are the Characteristics of a High-Quality Water Disaster Recovery Company?
When your home suffers water damage, Our SERVPRO restoration experts is the optimal choice. The best results come when the company chosen is licensed and certified, local, and committed to our community. We are just that! You can be assured that:
- Crews, equipment, and products needed for the project are close by, reducing response time
- Communication with managers and even owners of the company is easy to accomplish for questions and concerns
- Checking company references with local business organizations, friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors is possible
- Issues that might crop up in the future regarding the project or other losses can be discussed and managed in a straightforward manner
- Our local company is proud of its reputation and invests in training and equipment to build and improve its services for the community
What Kinds of Training and Equipment Improves Restoration Outcomes?
The SERVPRO team bases exemplary service on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training managers and technicians mastered in preparation for your job. As an international standard-setting organization, the IICRC is in the vanguard of water damage restoration strategies, including hands-on use of the innovative equipment that efficiently manages unwanted water. Our certified employees can share with you the scientifically-based reasons for and implementation of restoration best practices.
How Do Restoration Professionals Establish a Workspace that Limits Hazards?
When we arrive, an experienced project manager completes a safety assessment. This step identifies issues that could cause injury or worse for our customers or workers. We put in place controls that shield individuals from harm during restoration, essential for the health and well-being of you and your loved ones and our employees:
- We wrap up and confine cords and lines that could tangle and spark
- We turn off electricity in areas we cannot control until the water evacuates to avoid shock or electrocution
- We identify supporting structures weakened or broken because of water pressure or saturation -- adding braces to mitigate further risks or taping off the affected sections of your home.
- We check for water collected in cavities, especially overheard or in walls, threatening collapse -- using controlled demolition techniques like punching weep holes in ceilings or making flood cuts in walls to release water and facilitate drying efforts.
We categorize the water depending on what dirt, chemicals, or infectious waste mixed into the fluids -- determining what types of personal protective equipment (PPE) our crews need to wear, whether we need to construct containment work areas to limit spread, and if the extracted water will require containment and disposal as hazardous waste.
What Data Do Restoration Professionals Gather to Plan and Monitor Progress?
Project managers walk through your home, observing the damage they can see and planning strategies to discover whether and where water migrated into unseen spaces. Baseline moisture level data is vital for determining and monitoring the progress toward drying goals.
- Job scoping to determine the extent of the water damage:
- Visual inspection
- Testing with moisture detectors, moisture meters, and infrared imaging for hidden and trapped water -- moisture levels of similar materials are recorded for comparison purposes.
When the Job Plan Is Complete, What Can I Expect the Restoration Technicians to Do?
We review the restoration game plan with you and make sure your insurance company is also in the loop. The signature green service vehicles open their doors, and the equipment rolls off for action.
- Water pumping and extraction -- submersible pumps take care of water deeper than two inches while truck-mounted and portable extractors suction up the remaining fluids.
- Controlled demolition to release trapped water -- data gathered earlier pinpoints places the water collected in cavities, and we cut or drill holes or remove sections of building materials to gain access to the water.
- Cleaning and disinfection -- surfaces receive a thorough cleaning and then broadcast disinfection with EPA-registered products.
- Structural drying -- the moisture levels graphed earlier inform our Applied Structural Drying (ASD) technicians in positioning air movers, heaters, and dehumidifiers to facilitate evaporation and remove the water vapor produced for appropriate disposal.
You need an ally when water damages your home. SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is there every step of the way, providing exemplary restoration services while answering your questions and concerns. We answer your call to (586)598-5050, 24/7 because water does not wait.
Commercial Covid-19 Cleaning
Covid-19 Cleaning, let us help!
There is much to learn about the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Based on what is currently known about COVID-19, spread from person-to-person of this virus happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented. Recent studies indicate that people who are infected but do not have symptoms likely also play a role in the spread of COVID-19. Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites. Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2 may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials. Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in households and community settings.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has disinfecting agents approved by the CDC to use on surfaces to limit the spread of Covid 19, If your business has a confirmed or possible case we would be happy to come and disinfect all areas.