Smoke Damage is Corrosive, Not Just Unsightly. Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore for Help.
Research on human senses shows that fire residue – smoke and soot particles – is among the most unpleasant smells. Practical experience from our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore restoration teams shows that smoke and particles are astonishingly destructive. The foul odor is, while horrendous, one of the smallest problems. Smoke and soot are highly corrosive, and they can weaken the support beams that keep your home from collapsing. Fire damage is a challenge. Therefore, our emergency response teams are available 24/7/52, whenever the residue, water, microbial growth (such as mold), or other related hazards can be a problem. Call us at 586-598-5050.
We’re a reliable, professional, quick-to-arrive, respected property restoration company. We’re registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit organization that sets the standards for our industry.
If a fire devastates your Harrison Charter Township home, call us to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore: 586-598-5050
Even small, well-contained residential fires can lead to horrifying damage. Fires leave behind or result in:
- Corrosive, greasy, foul-smelling smoke and soot spread throughout the home, eventually eroding even stone
- Water that also damages almost everything it touches
- Mold or other microbial growth – the spores open after 24 to 48 hours of exposure to water
- Other contaminants, including biohazards (sewage, pet messes, household waste…)
- Holes in the roof, floors, walls
- Debris from the outside
Our technicians at Mount Clemens, New Baltimore are Here to Help® you get your life back!
- Depth/breadth trained, with specialized certifications in domains related to the restoration of residential property damage
- Fire and smoke damage
- Water damage
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (such as mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- Odor control
- Varied training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Licensed builders who provide or supervise the full range of services needed to restore your property to pre-fire-damage functioning –services include:
- Roof tarpaulins, board-ups, pack-up and move belongings to safe, temporary storage
- Portable power
- Care for belongings
- Tree removal
- Furniture care/restoration
- Remove destroyed drywall and install new drywall
- Plumbing, HVAC, electrical services
- Floor repair
- Carpet repair, removal, installation
- General contracting
- Locally Owned and Operated with access to national resources
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- In business to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened”
Call us anytime no matter the size of the damage or your property, we’ll be on-site quickly and prepared to stay until your home is restored to its pre-damage functioning.
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore