Got Storm in Your Business? Get Mount Clemens, New Baltimore!
Harrison Charter Township is no stranger to severe storms, so our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore restoration and cleaning techs stay updated on the best practices and technology needed to restore any commercial property to pre-damage functioning. We are experienced, professionally accredited, and Here to Help® 24/7/52. Call us at 586-598-5050 as soon as you notice flooding, hail, fire damage, or other hazards. We arrive quickly to prevent additional damage, which saves you time and money, and we make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Locally Owned and Operated, so we are always nearby
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit, Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- 24/7/52 availability
- Ample experience restoring commercial properties from:
- Floods, hail, burst pipes, contaminants, and related water damage
- Fire damage, such as smoke, soot, weakened support beams, and lingering odors
- Microbial growth, such as mold
- Biohazards, industrial spills, and toxins
- Licensed builders who provide/supervise the full range of building services, including protective barriers, specialty restorations, rebuilding/construction, repairs, and general contracting
- Remove water, microbial growth, smoke, soot, debris, and other trash
- Care for belongings
- Tree removal
- Storage for belongings
- Stellar reviews
- Best available equipment and cleaning/disinfecting solutions (which are proprietary)
- Awesome team members
When storms wallop your Harrison Charter Township business, our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore team can be your first call; we’ll reach out to your insurance company for you, and we’ll handle all the paperwork.
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Only a Phone Call Away: 586-598-5050
Storms can cause incredible amounts of damage. Fortunately, our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore teams have the full complement of skills, experience, and specialized equipment to combat every facet of fire, water, mold, and other storm damage.
When we call ourselves BoatTown, U.S.A., it’s because of the marinas, not because we imagine rowing inside our commercial properties.
Call us to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore