SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Provides Property Restoration with Minimal Disruption.
When you need to hire a company to help restore your home after a disaster, you need a company that has wide experience and is open to new training. You need a company that arrives quickly and is prepared. You need a company that is local and has national resources. SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore meets these criteria and more.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore 586-598-5050
There’s no reason to spend most of your time worrying about the disasters that could befall your home. That doesn’t mean that you can’t plan for if (not “when”) something does happen. Our plan is a simple one: put our information in your contact list. We are SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, and we are a leader post-disaster property restoration. We also provide a variety of cleaning services that don’t have to be applied only after disasters.
What to Know About Us
We are an established, well-respected restoration company, Locally Owned and Operated company. Our franchise professionals have the training, experience, and specialized equipment to attack any kind of property damage, from the moment you call through the finishing coats of paint.
Count on SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore to do everything required to help you restore your property (house and belongings) to their preloss conditions.
- Extensively trained
- Certified by our industry’s nonprofit governing body, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Licensed builders
- Available at 586-598-5050 24 hours a day, every day (really, every day)
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore: Post-Disaster Property Restoration
Disasters to your home may be as horrifying as a fire or as annoying as an allergen-coated system of air ducts.
We handle it all.
Call us for help from:
- Fire damage, including smoke, soot, other debris
- Water damage (rain, sewage, burst pipes, appliance leaks, etc.)
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Storms (wind, rain, hail, broken roofs, fallen trees, …)
- Crime scene or trauma
- Pet messes
- Pathogens, medical waste
You don’t have to take our word for it. If you want evidence of our commitment to our customers, you can look at online:
- Before and After Photographs of our recent work (older ones are also available)
- Customer comments and reviews
We’re Always Here to Help.®
Flamingos turn pink because they eat shrimp and other crustaceans. We wonder whether they’d eat blueberries.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore