SERVPRO of Mount Clements, New Baltimore Helps Restore Structures After Fire and Water Damage
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Here to Help – Always
No matter the time or the day, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is available to provide remediation and restoration after a disaster.
Call us at 586-598-5050.
The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) notes that modern materials are more flammable than older ones, so buildings can be destroyed in only a few minutes. Even when buildings are not destroyed, fire and fire suppression efforts leave behind significant damage.
According to the American Red Cross, structure fires are emotionally devastating as well as physically destructive. People need help with their own recovery even the buildings are salvageable.
We can help with the recovery by:
- Arriving as quickly as possible
- Extracting the water that continues to cause structural damage
- Mitigating any mold damage
- Removing smoke damage and soot damage
- Cleaning and disinfecting the entire building, including HVAC and hidden areas
- Cleaning and disinfecting belongings, such as upholstered and other furniture, equipment, appliances, textiles, and flooring
- Replacing flooring and drywall
- Helping with restoration
We Are Your Neighbors
One reason we can arrive quickly is that we are a local business, whose owners/operators live here too. We don’t need a central office to find the closest franchise. We are the closest franchise.
Proof We are Michiganders
- As children, we often had to wear extra-large Halloween costumes over winter coats.
- We sneered at Wisconsin when it claimed it was “the mitten state.”
- Pasties are delicious meat and potato pies, not something that exotic dancers wear.
- We show people where we’re from by using our left hands as maps.
- We’ve seen people applauding at the sunset over Lake Michigan (some of us done it ourselves but will not admit to it).
- We think having only two seasons in one week is for wimps.
- “Yooper” is not an insult or an expression of joy; we know what it means.
- We play Euchre.
- We learned to drive boats before we learned to drive cars.
- We learned to drive cars before we are old enough for learners’ permits.
- We’ve seen families grieve over MSU/Michigan mixed marriages
- We’ve all been to fish-fry fundraisers, and no, we don’t claim the funds are for the fish.
- We know that “Go to Paradise” and “Go to Hell” are not death threats.
Remember to Call as Soon as It is Safe to Go Inside the Building
Damage does not stop when the fire is out. Smoke, soot, and water all continue to cause greater harm the longer they remain. Even a small amount of extra water encourages the growth of mold and other microbes.
Call us anytime.