SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore: We Arrive Quickly to Remediate Fire Damage.
Any residential fire that damages your home is a serious fire. Serious fires require seriously professional restoration services. SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is a nearby provider of such services, and we are close enough to arrive quickly, no matter what size the damage, no matter when it happens.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore 586-598-5050
A residential fire doesn’t have to raze your home for it to be destructive. Even when the flames are contained to one part of the house, the smoke and soot travel with the air currents and through the air ducts, even when the HVAC system isn’t in use. Water damage, from burst pipes or firefighting efforts, also extends wherever the water flows. Our franchise professionals at SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore have extensive training and experience in all facets of property restoration after fire damage, so you can rely on us.
Information About Our Team Members at SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore
There are other companies that provide restoration services, but there aren’t any that are better. We are a trusted leader in restoration from fire damage as well from the water damage, microbial growth (such as mold), and structural problems that often accompany a house fire.
- Registered by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Licensed builders here in Michigan
- Available for emergencies 24 hours a day, every day
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
The IICRC certification tells you:
- High quality
- Registered with the nonprofit, international governing body for the cleaning and restoration industries
- We maintain and upgrade skills through continuing education, so we are always up to date on:
- Best practices
- Industry trends
- Regulations at federal, state, and local levels
- Always use the most advanced equipment available
We have specialized IICRC certifications and other training. Those relevant to the restoration of property from fire damage are:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Applied Structural Drying
- Applied Microbial Remediation (including mold)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Odor Control
- General and/or Construction Industry Training from OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Other training from OSHA
One-Stop Restoration Shop
After a disaster, you don’t have the time or the emotional energy to search for several vendors, and you shouldn’t have to. Having one company take care of everything from assessment through the final coats of paint keeps your anxiety lower, saves time, and reduces costs.
When fire and water take control of your life,
we help you take it back.
While the wind in Mount Clemens combines effectively with the lakes to make the weather feel miserable, the windiest place on the planet is Commonwealth Bay in Antarctica.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore