Can’t Stand Standing Water? Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore for Help!
Whether you find puddles or pools of standing water in your Michigan home, you have found water damage. Getting rid of that much water requires advanced skills and specialized equipment, so call us -- Mount Clemens, New Baltimore – right away. Our number is 586-598-5050; don’t worry about the time because our emergency services are on-call 24/7/52, and excess water is always an emergency. We’re nearby and always arrive quickly. Our technicians have extraordinary and ongoing training in every facet of restoring property from water damage; we also have hygrometers, thermal imaging cameras, and powerful vacuums to help us find and remove any amount of water from anywhere in your home.
- Locally Owned and Operated with ample resources and access to National Disaster Recovery Teams
- No job is too small
- No job is too large
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Licensed builders who provide or supervise building, reconstruction, and specialty restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Glowing reviews and comments
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Here to Help® 24/7/52: 586-598-5050
Broken dishwashers, toilet overflows, and burst pipes are upsetting in their own rights, but the amount of water damage they cause is staggering. Water gets absorbed in porous materials such as carpets, drywall, and wood, and it runs to the lowest level, so when you see standing water, it’s often because there is a lot of it.
Water starts damaging your property immediately, so it is crucial to remove all the moisture as soon as possible. Water from toilets, washing machines, other appliances, and the outside also carries contaminants that make the mess even more unpleasant and possibly more hazardous.
Our technicians at Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, therefore, arrive quickly to remove the excess moisture before it (and any contaminants) can further damage your property. If you call us so we can arrive before the water has been in your home for over 24 to 48 hours, we probably can prevent the development of mold or other kinds of microbial growth. These spores are always in the air, both inside and outside; their presence has nothing to do with the quality of your housekeeping.
Call us at 586-598-5050 to:
- Locate and extract all the excess water
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Find and remove any mold/microbial growth, biohazards, or other contaminants
- Pack up and move belongings to a secure storage facility
- Remediate water and/or mold damage from:
- Walls, ceilings, roof, carpets, hard floors
- Upholstery, drapes, and other fabrics (even clothing)
- Dishes, keepsakes, and other belongings
- Eliminate odors
- Remove shredded drywall, carpets, and other materials – we also handle repairs and replacement
- General contracting
- Work directly with your insurance company
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore: in business to make the water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us as soon as you notice the problem: 586-598-5050.
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore