Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Removes Smoke Damage w/o Harming Your Property
Small residential fires may be more than scary; they leave behind smoke particles that can cause massive damage. Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore property restoration professionals at 586-598-5050 to remediate your property from the fire and smoke damage at any time. Smoke is dangerously corrosive, so our emergency services are on-call all day, every day, with no exceptions. Whatever the extent of the damage or the size of your property, we arrive quickly to prevent additional damage, remediate your property from smoke, water, or other hazards, and do what’s needed to restore your home to its pre-damage functioning.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Highly trained team members with experience/skills in the varied facets of property restoration after fire damage
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Licensed builders who provide/supervise the full range of building and other restoration services
- Always up to date on best practices, trends, regulations, and technology
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Faster to Any Size Disaster: Call 586-598-5050
Even small fires can leave behind massive amounts of smoke. You may not realize just how much smoke there is as the particles tend to congregate in odd places, some of them quite far from where the flames started and ended. If you don’t get rid of all the particles, they’ll circulate through the HVAC and air ducts, ending back on surfaces that you had cleaned earlier.
Because the smoke particles are stubborn and corrosive, they do a lot of damage. We, therefore, arrive promptly regardless of whether the fire was confined to the toaster oven or spread throughout the home. Even if a fire were to spread throughout several neighborhoods in Mount Clemens or New Baltimore, we would provide high-quality, reliable restoration to every homeowner who called us.
No job is too large. Crucially, no job is too small.
Call us at 586-598-5050 no matter when you discover the damage. We provide:
- Inspection and written assessment
- Roof tarpaulins, board-ups, other barricades, and portable power
- Location, extraction, and remediation of the damage caused by:
- Mold or other types of microbial growth
- Sewage, medical waste, other biohazards
- Debris from the outside
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Take care of your belongings
- Repair holes in the roof, walls, other parts of the construction
- Remove shredded drywall, carpets, other kinds of flooring, etc., and dispose of them safely
- Replace/reinstall the above
- Care for belongings
- Do the rest of the general contracting
- Clean and disinfect your property
- Eliminate even the most tenacious odors
- Work directly with your insurance company
Our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore techs are in business to make the fire/smoke damage “Like it never even happened.”
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore