How Long Does It Take For Water to Cause Damage to My Home in New Baltimore?
Our Mount Clemens and New Baltimore team has been restoring water damage in New Baltimore for many years. Water is invasive and will seep into anything in its path quickly. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the damage water can do over time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
When your New Baltimore home or commercial business has water damage, our team in Mount Clemens and New Baltimore is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 586-598-5050.
Franchises are independently owned and operated