Flooded Building in Mount Clemens?
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, responds to more water damage emergencies during the year than any other form of property damage. Franchise owners Josh, and Jenny Dishman, have over 41 years of combined restoration and construction experience, and they have been serving the business community of Macomb County for many years.
Water is invasive, and the longer it is allowed to remain standing, the greater the chances of having secondary damage. We use advanced technology and techniques to extract the water quickly and thoroughly dry the areas.
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
Franchises are independently owned and operated.