Storm-Damaged Business in New Baltimore?
Have you ever been caught in a severe storm at work? Severe weather is typical during the winter months in New Baltimore, and SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, often responds to storm damage emergencies during the winter months.
Here are some tips from the United States Small Business Administration for creating a checklist of things to do during a storm:
- Heaters, snow blowers, generators, and cold-weather equipment should be located where it is most likely used
- Keep driveways, walkways, and doorways clear of snow and ice
- Open water faucets slightly to let them drip in order to keep water flowing through the pipes that are vulnerable to freezing. Ice may still form, but the open faucet helps prevent the pipe from bursting by allowing relief for any built-up pressure.
- Names and phone numbers of your heating contractor, plumber, fire department, insurance agent, and building owner should be easily accessible
- Have someone assigned to check indoor temperatures should your place of business be vacant for long periods of time
When your New Baltimore business or home has storm damage, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore’s technicians are ready to respond 24-hours a day. We have the equipment, training, and experience to restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 586-598-5050.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.