Wind-damaged Doors in New Baltimore?
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore responds to storm damage emergencies throughout the year in Macomb County. Severe weather can bring high winds to New Baltimore, and they can cause property damage. Exterior doors are prone to wind damage, but there are ways to minimize the potential for wind damage. Here are some tips to make your doors less vulnerable to storm damage from State Farm Insurance:
- To better resist wind pressure and flying debris, make sure your entry doors are solid wood or hollow metal
- All entry doors should have three hinges and a deadbolt lock with at least a one-inch bolt throw length
- Door framing should be securely anchored to the wall structure using fasteners that are at least three inches long
- If you have double-entry doors, secure the inactive door with head and foot bolts that extend through the door header and into the subfloor
- Patio doors should be made of impact-resistant safety glass
- Shuttering doors offers extra protection
Call Us Today!
You never know when you’ll need emergency storm damage restoration services, but when you do, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Here to Help. ® We have a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to your call 24-hours a day in New Baltimore. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your storm damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.