Mold Problems in Harrison Charter Township?
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore responds to mold damage emergencies throughout the year in Mount Clemens. Mold can spread quickly under the right, moist conditions and feed on many forms of organic matter like carpeting, drapes, ceiling tiles, drywall, wood, paper goods, and upholstery. Harrison Charter Township residents rely on us to mitigate and remediate mold growth in their homes and businesses.
Mold Remediation Process
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, otherwise, the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to your call 24-hours a day in Harrison Charter Township. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.”