Barbeque Fire in Mount Clemens?
Now that the weather is warming up, people are spending more time outside barbequing food. In fact, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), seven out of every ten adults in the United States have a grill or smoker. This high number of barbeque and smoker enthusiasts translates to lots of opportunities for home fires.
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year, and we want everyone in Mount Clemens to have a great barbeque season. Here are some safety tips from the NFPA to keep you safe this grilling season:
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill
- Never leave your grill unattended
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has a team of highly trained technicians on-call and ready to respond to residential and commercial fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your fire damage in Mount Clemens, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.