Flooding in Mount Clemens?
According to a report published by Flood Factor, eighteen percent of properties are at risk of flooding in Macomb County. The Clinton River has been known to flood, and SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has been mitigating flooding and other storm damage for the residents of Mount Clemens for years. We know that our fast response time helps to minimize further storm damage in most cases and our restoration technicians have the advanced training, equipment, and experience to restore storm damage quickly and efficiently.
Here is some information from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to keep you safe during a flood:
- If time allows, call someone to let them know where you are going, and check with neighbors who may need a ride
- Stay out of floodwaters, if possible. Even water only several inches deep can be dangerous. If you have to walk through water, use a stick to check the firmness of the ground ahead of you. Avoid moving water.
- Do not drive into flooded areas
- If your car becomes surrounded by rising water, get out quickly and move to higher ground
- Stay away from downed power lines
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has a team of highly trained storm restoration technicians on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your storm damage in Mount Clemens, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.