Plumbing Maintenance Tips for Mount Clemens?
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore responds to water damage emergencies throughout the year in Mount Clemens. Here are some plumbing maintenance tips to help you keep your indoor plumbing in good condition from the Insurance Information Institute:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
When your home has a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has a team of restoration technicians on-call and ready to respond 24 hours a day. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll restore your water damage in Mount Clemens, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.