Hidden Water Damage in New Baltimore?
A Little Leak Can Become a Costly Repair
Did you know that ten percent of homes have water leaks that waste around ninety gallons of water each day? According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the most common household leaks are worn toilet flappers, dripping faucets and showerheads, and leaking valves of all kinds. Small leaks in pipes inside walls can be hard to identify, and they can become costly repairs if left untreated. SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore has years of experience repairing water damage of all kinds and our team of water restoration technicians has the training to do the job right the first time.
We use state-of-the-art moisture detection and measurement equipment and rely on scientific drying principles to remove moisture and dry the area quickly and effectively. Based on your specific needs, we may use any combination of the flowing equipment and treatments to complete the repairs:
- Infrared cameras may be used to locate water inside a wall
- Hygrometers to detect moisture
- Water extraction equipment to speed the drying process: gas-powered pumps or truck-mounted and portable extraction units
- High-speed air movers
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
- Sanitizing agents, germicides, and anti-microbial treatments
Call Us Today
When your home or business experiences a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore wants to help. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll clean and restore your property in New Baltimore, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.