Why Water Mitigation?
As mitigation specialists, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/ New Baltimore Professionals focus on reducing loss, enabling quick recoveries and lessening costs involved with restoration of property damage events.
- Mitigation reduces losses of life and property.
- Mitigation enables people to recover more quickly from a disaster.
- Mitigation lessens the financial impact of disasters.
The Water Mitigation Process:
- Extraction of excess water.
- Mold and microbial prevention.
- Drying Process: Dehumidification and Evaporation.
- Monitoring the drying process.
- Rebuild and the final cleanup.
Speed is the key!
Immediate responses lessens damage:
- Less Wood and Drywall Saturation
- Less Delamination
- Reduced carpet and furniture stains
- Fewer warping hardwood floors
- Less Mold/Mildew
- Less Contents Damage
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/ New Baltimore's Response Guidelines: 1, 4, 8
- A SERVPRO Professional will contact you within an hour of contacting our National Call Center.
- Within 4 hours of receiving the loss we will be on-site to start mitigation.
- Within 8 business hours of the initial visit we will conduct a verbal briefing with your adjuster.
If you need mitigation at your home or business, call us direct at 586-598-5050!