Trick-or-Treating Safety Tips
For many Halloween is a fun holiday to get dressed up and snag some candy. SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/ New Baltimore is always Here to Help and wants to provide our local communities with some safety tips to keep in mind before sending the little ones out trick-or-treating.
- Stay well-lit: Use reflective tape, flashlights or blinking lights to ensure you can be seen by drivers on the road.
- Put down the electronics: Keep your head up when walking around, don't let phones distract you from looking both ways before crossing the road.
- Steer clear of masks: these can make it harder to look around when walking and also harder to breathe.
- Never go alone: always bring a buddy or parent, never walk around by yourself.
- Don't go inside: don't walk into strangers homes, they should be able to pass out candy from the porch without making you feel uncomfortable about approaching their home.
- Check your candy: Make sure to look at all wrappers and make sure nothing has been opened or tampered with before enjoying that sweet candy.
Follow these tips to have a fun, safe and spooky Halloween.
Happy Halloween from your friends at SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/ New Baltimore.