Spring Cleaning Checklist Part 2
Here are some more of the household areas that are often forgotten when it's cleaning time.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer: Use a screen cleaner to wipe down the screen, keyboard, mouse.
- Houseplants: Give them a gentle cleaning to eliminate dust and spider webs.
- Laundry Hamper: If it has a cloth liner, throw it in the wash. If it is metal or plastic wipe it down with water and white vinegar.
- First Aid Kit: Ensure it is properly stocked, throw away and expired or damaged items.
- Shower Curtains and Liners: Most cloth and plastic liners/curtains will do okay in the washing machine. Allow to air dry
- Remote Control: Use a small amount of disinfectant spray to wipe down the remote control.
- Throw Blankets and Pillows: These deserve a regular cleaning, pillows can be tossed in the dryer to freshen them up.