Spring Cleaning Checklist Part 1
Here are 15 household areas that are often forgotten about when cleaning.
- Vents: Make sure to turn off the air conditioning or heat before cleaning them.
- Window Screens: use dish soap and allow them to dry before securing them back into the frames.
- Toaster: Unplug first! Hold it upside down over the trash if there is no crumb tray.
- Refrigerator Drip Pan: It can catch more than just evaporation, a cleaning solution of water and white vinegar will do the trick.
- Condiments: Check to make sure they aren't expired!
- Spice Rack: Toss anything past its expiration date.
- Garbage Disposal: Run cool water while grinding ice and coarse salt, add citrus slices for a good smell.
- Coffee Maker: Fill the water reservoir with white vinegar, run coffee maker 2 times with water before the next brew.